среда, 17 января 2018 г.

#31: Complete circle of feelings



If only when you meet someone new, especially when this acquaintance has nothing to do with romance, there would be a voice telling you that in next two years this person will make you feel the whole imaginable spectrum of emotions and will drag you along through hell.

I was in love, I was high, I was addicted, I was broken, I was heartbroken, I was depressed, I was angry. And then I was sad, sympathetic, nostalgic, scared, felt helpless, had a panic attack.

Watching someone you care about going through tough times, while you cannot do or really say anything is devastating.

Why do I talk about it here then?

Because I recovered and got stronger. Because hopefully they feel better now.
Because I am grateful to them for talking to me. For starting those conversations and opening up.
Thanks for dragging me through hell.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

#34: TD

I was TD free for 3 days. Yes it took only 3 days for U (or St H) to assign me a new one. Now again all I think of is TD. I am so grate...