четверг, 12 мая 2016 г.

#11: Smile


It feels incredible when a person returns your smile. I am not talking about a situation when somebody laughs or smiles because of something you said. And this is not a polite smile when they greet you.You quietly look somebody in the eyes and without saying a word you just smile and they erase the serious expression from their face and smile back. You made them smile. It immediately feels intimate and special and you feel connected to the person.

I never payed enough attention to other people purposive smiling until one special person started smiling to me this way. I felt special immediately. They looked into me and they smiled to me. A bit later I realised the fact that is very hard to put in words.

It is the person who smiles, not the person to whom they smile.

It is a blessing to receive that smile, but it has its meaning and purpose. As a receiver you are not special, you are just a receiver.

Back then I was a receiver. Now I am a sender.

....and a receiver. HE sent me this smile once briefly to show his support.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

#34: TD

I was TD free for 3 days. Yes it took only 3 days for U (or St H) to assign me a new one. Now again all I think of is TD. I am so grate...