понедельник, 16 мая 2016 г.

#13: Old friend

I barely try to keep people in my life, since the ones I try to keep usually are not worth it or leave anyway. I am trying to be happy with the people I currently have in my life.

Luckily some of them stick. Some of the people I met earlier in life are so important for me. Friendship tested by time.

You used to be a total stranger but became a part of most of my life decisions. Even if I don't do as you tell me, I always ask your opinion. Your smiles. That one that initiated our communication is truly one of a kind. Nothing similar ever happened to me ever since. And how you would stop discussing business and would try to make me laugh when I showed up depressed at the meeting.



All these group chats to share small moments with people who are far but are always in my heart and always remember about me.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

#34: TD

I was TD free for 3 days. Yes it took only 3 days for U (or St H) to assign me a new one. Now again all I think of is TD. I am so grate...