понедельник, 6 июня 2016 г.

#16: Breaking free


About 10 posts (and half a year ago) I was falling in love. It was happy, it was fresh, delightful and exciting for a while, but then after a while at it happens to me every time I found myself being extremely addicted to the person. I always get stuck in the place and to the person. My life becomes centred around him alone. I suffer, I lose the will to live, I spend all the time in my bed, I feel like it's the end of the world.

And then I break free.
I love this feeling of awakening, of life running through my veins.
I enjoy seeing him and thinking 'oh yeah, I can just pass by without being struck by lightening'
I adore newly discovered abilities to think and concentrate.

As I always say:

It was fun while it lasted

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

#34: TD

I was TD free for 3 days. Yes it took only 3 days for U (or St H) to assign me a new one. Now again all I think of is TD. I am so grate...