воскресенье, 19 июня 2016 г.

#22: Sunrise run



It is incredibly hard for me to do one, that's one of the reasons it feels so special. Especially in summer. Good morning, 5 am.

Among others are: completely asleep city, loudly singing birds, amazingly fresh air, breath-taking beauty. I can even tolerate the city centre that early.

Last but not least, it gives a feeling of power. I am out here Sun, greeting you. I got up first and I run almost 4K to get here to see you.

How to do a sunrise run in most of the countries (I lived in):
1 decide to do it
2 wake up before the Sun
3 run

How to do a sunrise run in the Netherlads:
1 pray there is a sunrise

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

#34: TD

I was TD free for 3 days. Yes it took only 3 days for U (or St H) to assign me a new one. Now again all I think of is TD. I am so grate...