вторник, 14 июня 2016 г.

#21: Chess


I absolutely love thinking.
At the same time I frequently have so much stuff on my mind that I can't think nor concentrate.

But when I play chess, I can sit there starring at the board for hours, without my thoughts travelling much and without checking my phone at all.  I'm very bad at chess, but I love the chance to think it provides.

Moreover, I love playing real chess, so I can finally take a break from a computer.

Unfortunately I play so badly, that I can barely beat somebody, but competitive me enjoys the possibility to try to out-think my opponent. Of course it is only fun to play with somebody I know and somebody I suspect to be smarter than me.

My never-coming-true dream is to play with my crush. I know I will lose, but it would have been so thrilling. I would love to see how long I would survive against him.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

#34: TD

I was TD free for 3 days. Yes it took only 3 days for U (or St H) to assign me a new one. Now again all I think of is TD. I am so grate...