вторник, 14 июня 2016 г.

#20: Racing



I haven't been racing for 1.5 years, and I haven't done more than 5K races for almost 2 years.
I like the idea of training for the race, but I am never ready even if sticked to my plan.

I love the atmosphere of a race. I like so many fit people around. I love outrunning people one by one. I love people cheering and clapping when you pass by.

This time I was amazed by a family who just put the chairs in front of their house and were sitting there watching us running and cheering, just because the route happened to literally pass their house.

I felt great during this race despite the lack of physical activity for the last (2 month) week and being sick. I start thinking that the only cause of my running problem is in my head and it is drama. Drama in my life. No drama means perfect run!

I feel alive.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

#34: TD

I was TD free for 3 days. Yes it took only 3 days for U (or St H) to assign me a new one. Now again all I think of is TD. I am so grate...