воскресенье, 19 июня 2016 г.

#24: Swimming


As long as I can properly swim I was going to the swimming pool every week no excuses. No matter where I lived I always had a swimming pool nearby.

Until I moved here. Here the pool is in the middle of nowhere. Literally. You have to take highway, pass railway tracks, pass a dump, a cemetery, and a wasteland.
Also add the fact that it has been raining every day since I decided it is warm enough to cycle all the way there.

So it is quite a challenge to get there.

But then.... it feels like home. Finally getting back to water. I haven't swum for almost a year but it just feels as good and easy as always.

So once it is not raining I am there again. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

#34: TD

I was TD free for 3 days. Yes it took only 3 days for U (or St H) to assign me a new one. Now again all I think of is TD. I am so grate...