четверг, 12 января 2017 г.

#25: My mistress eyes are nothing like the sun

I started feeling something for you more than a year ago. I crazily fell in love with you last January. End of last January became the (one of) most happy, exctiting and intense period(s) in my life. My head and heart were exploding with love to you. The feeling was so strong, new, real.

Of course it's impossible to linger to the feeling forever no matter how much I wanted and tried to.

It grew into addiction. The kind of addiction that would send me to bed for days empty-headed.

We were unhappy with each other. I got angry. At that point I thought we were done.

Very soon I realised I wanted you back. I wanted to win you back. What a joy it was when you started talking to me again. #youcanlovemeagain

What a blessing it was to get back into you for a month. All the texts, pics, the words. I was melting with you Jan, Feb, Aug, and Sept.

Afterwards it just turned into a fight. I would sum it in one phraze "I disagree".

Apart from one thing. Your eyes. Your fucking eyes. When I look into them I just feel. I don't know what, but I do. Only your gaze makes me feel this way and smile this way. Every time I see you I want you to look into my eyes and your eyes just send me to this state. It feels like we know something, but we don't talk about it.

I haven't talked to your forever, I haven't thought about you much. I don't know at which state we are. But holly shit I want you back. I'm dying to see you again, but I'm so scared it's gone. The gaze, this special stare we exchange every time. #youstillloveme?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

#34: TD

I was TD free for 3 days. Yes it took only 3 days for U (or St H) to assign me a new one. Now again all I think of is TD. I am so grate...