пятница, 13 января 2017 г.

#26: Falling in love


These people who just crash into your life and change it forever. They occupy your entire mind and it becomes so hard to realise that there was a time you didn't know them.

Falling in love at first dialog. You talk to him for a few minutes only and shiver for the rest of the day.

Shining when being with him. Sharing candies and a cup of coffee. Just looking happy and obviously in love. Being extremely over-excited when he is in the same city.

I think the happiest moment was going to meet him. Going through the city centre in the morning, crossing the bridge. Stopping to take a pic and keeping repeating to myself ' he is in here'.

Running in the morning. No concrete thoughts, just memories from the night before and excitement of seeing him later.

So many fundamental things start to make sense. I suddently understand life.

Falling asleep and getting up with one name on your mind for months. Driving a car for the first time in a while and having him on my mind constantly. Going to a hospital and mentally talking to him to calm down. Falling (flying) off my bike and mentally screaming his name.

Like never before.

Thank you, it was lovely.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

#34: TD

I was TD free for 3 days. Yes it took only 3 days for U (or St H) to assign me a new one. Now again all I think of is TD. I am so grate...