воскресенье, 15 мая 2016 г.

#12: Early morning

I absolutely adore early mornings.
I love the freedom, the hope, and the peace it gives. The new day starts, the Sun is getting up, the birds are singing, the people are mostly asleep.
I enjoy being active in the morning and enjoy it by devoting it to myself and my passions. I think that starting my day with work is a pure waste, I will never wake up to do that. But running, yoga, swimming, working out, beach, breakfast....

The first sign of severe depression is unabilty to wake up early. That's precisely what I've been struggling with for a month....
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

#34: TD

I was TD free for 3 days. Yes it took only 3 days for U (or St H) to assign me a new one. Now again all I think of is TD. I am so grate...