среда, 9 марта 2016 г.

#6: Hieronymus Bosch

The painter with a great life philosophy. The human must constantly choose between good and evil. During his life the person is often tempted with different tools used by demons. However, there is also angel pointing to the heaven and Christ. Choices made during the lifetime determine where the person ends up after the final judgement.

Before Bosch 500 exhibition I always thought that his painting are just orgies. They are not. They represent possible consequences of human behaviour and make you think about your life decisions and your future.

Bosch also has a number of paintings with life of Christ and saints without (or with the way fewer) rat-looking demons.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

#34: TD

I was TD free for 3 days. Yes it took only 3 days for U (or St H) to assign me a new one. Now again all I think of is TD. I am so grate...