среда, 9 марта 2016 г.

#7: true love

We love people who’ve died ...
where’s the social utility in that?
Maybe it means more - something we
can’t understand, yet. Maybe it’s
some evidence, some artifact of
higher dimensions that we can’t
consciously perceive. I’m drawn
across the universe to someone I
haven’t seen for a decade, who I
know is probably dead. Love is the
one thing we’re capable of
perceiving that transcends
dimensions of time and space. Maybe
we should trust that, even if we
can’t yet understand it.

(c) Interstellar

How magical it is to truly love someone. Without wishing to possess them, or keep, or manipulate, or trying to hurt them or their feelings. Just to be happy that they exist and be high when they are around, to treat their presence as an indicator of a great day. To catch their smile and put so much meaning in it and put so much love in returning it. To make it personal. To have somebody, technically a stranger, get close to you. To have them matter to you. To feel cared for. To make them the person you share your excitement or annoyance with first. To talk, and talk, and call, and text. To take so seriously everything they are saying, especially if they talk about you.

Not many are lucky enough to have a guardian angel like you
Lord I'm so thankful, please don't think that I don't feel grateful, I do
Just grant me the strength that I need for one more day to get through

It also hurts that much, because I always wanted to and still was planning to see you, but never managed.

You did not see me grown-up.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

#34: TD

I was TD free for 3 days. Yes it took only 3 days for U (or St H) to assign me a new one. Now again all I think of is TD. I am so grate...