понедельник, 11 января 2016 г.

#1: English



My heart speaks English.
I love how it sounds. Soft. Effortless. Melodic elusive 'r' sound.
Short words. Short sentences.Possibility to say so much in a simple way using fewest words possibly.

All the love songs are in English
All the movies are in English
All the information is in English

It allows me to travel. It allows me to have friends from all over the world. It allows me to be an expat. It allows me to feel comfortable in so many places, talk to so many new people.

I talk to myself in English.


Falling in love
Taking advantage
Well-travelled
  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

#34: TD

I was TD free for 3 days. Yes it took only 3 days for U (or St H) to assign me a new one. Now again all I think of is TD. I am so grate...